It features the likes of juniper, cucumber, rose, elderflower, chamomile, angelica, lemon peel, orange peel, coriander, yarrow and orris, alongside an infusion of cucumber and rose petal.
Hendrick’s Gin is hand-crafted in tiny batches of only 500 lovely litres at a time, which gives the Master Distiller, Ms Lesley Gracie, greater control of her careful artistry.
No other gin taste like Hendrick's because no other gin is made like Hendrick's. We infuse our gin with the remarkable Bulgarian Rosa Damascena and specially selected cucumbers from the finest producers.
Hendrick's wondrous botanical signature consists of flowers, roots, fruits and seeds from the world over. They function to complement and set the stage for our delicious duet of infusion: rose petal and cucumber.
International Wine & Spirit Competition, 2016: Silver
International Wine & Spirit Competition, 2015: Bronze
International Wine & Spirit Competition, 2014: Silver
International Wine & Spirit Competition, 2013: Silver
International Wine & Spirit Competition, 2012: Silver
Drinks International,2020: Best Selling Brands No.3
Drinks International,2020: Top Trending Brands No.5
Cocktail Recipe: Midsummer Salty Dog
- 1 parts HENDRICK’S Midsummer Solstice
- 5 parts Red Grapefruit Juice
- 1 Grapefruit slice
- Salt the rim (optional) of a highball glass
- Combine all ingredients in a highball glass filled with cubed ice.
- Lightly stir and serve.
- Garnish with a thin wedge of pink grapefruit
Cocktail Recipe: Midsummer Mimosa
- 1 parts Hendrick's Midsummer Solstice
- 2 parts Orange Juice
- 2 parts Sparkling Wine
- 1 Orange Slice
- Combine HENDRICK’S Midsummer Solstice and orange juice in a flute.
- Top with sparkling wine.
- Garnish with orange slice.
Cocktail Recipe: Midsummer Spritz
- 1.5 parts Hendrick's Midsummer Solstice
- 1/4 parts Elderflower Liqueur
- Top with Soda
- Squeeze of Lemon
- Orange & Cucumber Slice
- Combine HENDRICK'S Midsummer Solstice, elderflower liqueur, and lemon juice in a cocktail glass over ice.
- Gently stir.
- Top with soda water.
Cocktail Recipe: Gin-and-Honey Spritzer
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 ounces Hendrick's gin
- 1 ounce soda water
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Thinly sliced English cucumber and small mint sprig, for garnish
In a small saucepan, bring the honey and 1/2 cup of water to a simmer,
stirring to dissolve the honey.
Transfer the honey syrup to a small heatproof jar and refrigerate until cold,
about 30 minutes.
In a low ball or collins glass, mix the Hendrick's gin with the soda water,
lemon juice and 1/2 ounce of the honey syrup.