Each batch of HENDRICK'S GIN is crafted just 500 lovely litres at a time. It is how HENDRICK'S GIN started in 1999 and how it will remain and allows Lesley, greater control of her careful artistry.
Cocktail Recipe: Midsummer Salty Dog
- 1 parts HENDRICK’S Midsummer Solstice
- 5 parts Red Grapefruit Juice
- 1 Grapefruit slice
- Salt the rim (optional) of a highball glass
- Combine all ingredients in a highball glass filled with cubed ice.
- Lightly stir and serve.
- Garnish with a thin wedge of pink grapefruit
Cocktail Recipe: Midsummer Mimosa
- 1 parts Hendrick's Midsummer Solstice
- 2 parts Orange Juice
- 2 parts Sparkling Wine
- 1 Orange Slice
- Combine HENDRICK’S Midsummer Solstice and orange juice in a flute.
- Top with sparkling wine.
- Garnish with orange slice.
Cocktail Recipe: Midsummer Spritz
- 1.5 parts Hendrick's Midsummer Solstice
- 1/4 parts Elderflower Liqueur
- Top with Soda
- Squeeze of Lemon
- Orange & Cucumber Slice
- Combine HENDRICK'S Midsummer Solstice, elderflower liqueur, and lemon juice in a cocktail glass over ice.
- Gently stir.
- Top with soda water.
Cocktail Recipe: Gin-and-Honey Spritzer
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 ounces Hendrick's gin
- 1 ounce soda water
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Thinly sliced English cucumber and small mint sprig, for garnish
In a small saucepan, bring the honey and 1/2 cup of water to a simmer,
stirring to dissolve the honey.
Transfer the honey syrup to a small heatproof jar and refrigerate until cold,
about 30 minutes.
In a low ball or collins glass, mix the Hendrick's gin with the soda water,
lemon juice and 1/2 ounce of the honey syrup.