It features the likes of juniper, cubeb berries, elderflower, chamomile, angelica, lemon peel, orange peel, coriander, yarrow and orris, alongside an infusion of cucumber and rose petal.
Editor Choice: Masahiro Shuzo was formerly known as Higa Shuzo.
Cocktail Recipe: Gin Genie
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup
- 2 ounces Okinawa gin
- Crushed ice
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 8 mint leaves
In a highball glass, lightly muddle the mint leaves.
Add the gin, lemon juice and Simple Syrup and stir well.
Add crushed ice and stir again.
Top with more crushed ice and the Okinawa gin.
Cocktail Recipe: The Hibiscus Citrus Tea
- 2 ounces okinawa gin
- ½ ounce grapefruit juice
- ½ ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce hibiscus tea
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake for approximately 30 seconds to chill and combine.
- Strain into a highball glass.
- Fill glass with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a grapefruit slice and mint.